Business has been booming over the last few months and we’re looking for a WordPress developer to help out with some upcoming projects.
The developer’s role will be:
- Install, configure and manage WordPress installations
- Code standards-compliant, semantic HTML and CSS based on provided designs
- Create custom WordPress themes based on those designs
- Build out complete sites using provided content
- Install, modify or create WordPress plugins to achieve specific project goals
- Advise on WordPress best practices and optimization
- Test and debug on multiple browsers, platforms and devices
The ideal candidate will have:
- proficiency in standards-compliant, hand-coded HTML and CSS
- 2-4 years experience building custom WordPress sites
- experience with mobile-optimized or mobile responsive sites
- strong communication skills
- ability to switch between multiple projects based on changing priorities
- ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- availability for calls and meetings during normal business hours
- Richmond, VA based candidates preferred
The candidate will work remotely. This is a part-time to hire position.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a description of your experience, your hourly or project rates, a handful of example WordPress websites and your role in them, and your availability over the next few months.